- 48mm galvanized steel posts
- Stronger, lighter and faster to install
- 25 year Guarantee
- Stylish alternative to wood and concrete
- Up to 80% lighter than concrete
- Available in 4 lengths and 4 colours
£15.00 – £39.60
Future-proof fence posts. DuraPost® is the stylish, secure and easy to maintain galvanised steel post system suitable for virtually any type of fencing, designed to address the pitfalls of traditional concrete and timber fence posts. Worcester Timber Products are proud to be an Elite Stockist of the DuraPost range. Key features include:
- Wind-tested: Withstands winds of up to 110mph.
- Maintenance-free: Requires no ongoing treatment once installed.
- 25 Year Guarantee: DuraPost doesn't rot, split, crack or warp.
- Improved Security: Pre-drilled holes mean fence panels are securely fixed to DuraPost.
- 100% recyclable: The eco-conscious fence post choice.
DuraPost is made in the UK from galvanised steel with a wide range of contemporary colours. It is 100% recyclable at end-of-life, giving you a sustainable choice for your fence. Unlike traditional fence posts, DuraPost won’t rot, warp or crack and is maintenance free. That’s why we’re confident to give our product up to a 25-year guarantee. Fencemate DuraPost has been developed to withstand strong winds and provide a modern durable alternative to traditional fence posts. Below is a list of some of the advantages when compared against concrete and wooden fence posts. With a wide range of colours, styles and with matching accessories, you can create a truly unique, long-lasting and stylish garden with DuraPost.
Available in 4 sizes: 1.8m (6ft), 2.4m (8ft), 2.7m (9ft), 3.0m (10ft)
Available in 4 colours: Galvanized, Anthracite, Sepia Brown, Olive Grey
DuraPost accessories and colours
The DuraPost fence post system comes with matching accessories in the colour of your choice, giving you the ability to customer your fence just how you want it.
Click here to view the full specification sheet
Learn more about Durapost
1.8m (6ft), 2.4m (8ft), 2.7m (9ft), 3.0m (10ft)
Anthracite Grey, Galvanized, Olive Grey, Sepia Brown
All product photographs and images are for illustration purpose only. Prices include VAT. If you are purchasing Timber, as this is a natural product which is affected by temperature and moisture, it can expand, fade, warp, crack or split. This will not diminish the overall quality of the products supplied, and is not a default in manufacturing processes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
All prices include VAT