Experts in domestic and commercial timber, and associated products. Founded in 2010, Worcester Timber Products has rapidly grown to become one of the most reputable family owned businesses in Worcestershire, providing high quality timber products throughout England and Wales, and high quality fencing installation services across the county and beyond.
Our reputation and continued success in fencing, garden landscaping and range of timber products for the home and business are grounded in our commitment to service, and business integrity. Our application of consistently high standards is the foundation of everything we do. The company was created by Leon Hopkins and his father, Phil Hopkins, who also operates a specialist B2B Sawmill, with both businesses collaborating across a 8000sqft workshop in Worcestershire. Since the very beginning and to this day, the family values of commitment to exceptional design, quality and functionality of affordable products, has created a legacy far beyond many options in the marketplace.
With competitive prices, own vehicle delivery service, little to no maintenance and long term guarantees, our continually expanding range includes fencing, decking, garden sheds, timber workshops and outbuildings, furniture, sheet materials, hardware and a variety of associated landscaping products including composite decking and award winning artificial grass. Our team prides itself on quality workmanship and are fully committed to only sourcing sustainable timber from FSC approved sawmills.
Relationships + People + Products + Creativity + Reputation = Our values
Hard work, fair business practices, and respect for others has shaped our everyday decision making, and our ability to work together to provide solutions to our customers. We dedicate everything to understand their needs, both for the business and the home, and combine the latest industry insight and technical know-how. True to our roots, whether in the factory, yard or office, whether on the road in our vehicles, or onsite installing our products direct to our customers, everyone at Worcester Timber Products plays a part in building upon the passion, quality and innovation we have become known for.
Our fundamental values of integrity, honesty and fairness are demonstrated in the reputation that we have all worked hard to evolve over the years. These lie at the heart of everything we do. They motivate us, they unite us, they influence everything we say, and do. Every interaction we have with our suppliers, customers and colleagues should be instilled with these qualities.
- We thrive on challenge. Whether that is the challenges we encounter through research and development, quality control, our customers journey, or from the challenges we give ourselves. Average is never an option, we are always looking to make things better, bolder, and more brilliant.
- We are powerfully proactive. Always creating new methods of doing things and ways around obstacles. New ideas lead to better results. And there is nothing more exciting than creating solutions that nobody else has – or could – come up with.
- We live and breathe a can-do attitude. Our customers relay on us to deliver to the highest standards without question. And we never let them down. Whatever it takes, we always make it happen.
- We’re far more than just a timber supplier. We work with commercial and domestic customers to understand their needs and goals, then create solutions that drive their business vision forward, as well as our own. After all, we represent you. And exemplary service comes from strong relationships, diverse range of quality products and attention to detail.
- We are agile. That’s one of the great things at Worcester Timber Products, we can always take a fresh approach and a new direction. Why stick to the rulebook when we can be radical?
Worcester Timber Products continue to invest in people, products and premises. In 2020 we implemented an ambitious new business plan to embrace technology to improve productivity and our customers experience. Our plan extends to our passion for growth, growth in creating local employment opportunities, growth in increasing the skills and knowledge of our team, and creating an sustainable environment fit for the future.
Behind the scenes