- Classic statement piece, built to last
- **Complimentary installation (See description)
- Robust framework (100 x 100mm)
- Feather edge boarding to the sides (125mm x ex22m)
- Slatted timber across the back with 50mm spacings, and base with 25mm spacings to encourage air flow
- C16 roof rafters with hand sawn bird mouth joints
- Reclaimed roofing tiles
- Lead flashing across roof ridge
- Decorative Braces fitted to front opening
- Finished with handmade exposed dowels
- Three Sizes available
- MADE TO ORDER
Handcrafted Log Store
£720.00 – £960.00
With a refined classic look, additional detailing and reclaimed roofing tiles, this store will stand proud in your outside space.
Manufactured by Worcester Timber Products, this handcrafted, highly practical storage solution is built to last and is ideal for keeping logs safe and dry. With heavy duty framing and high quality FSC approved timber used, pressured treated to ensure longevity, this log store benefits from 15 year guarantee against rot and decay. The slats to the rear and base have been designed to maximise airflow and keep logs in the best condition. Stainless steel fixing are used to offer strength, durability and and excellent resistance to corrosion.
Three Sizes Available. Contact us for bespoke options.
- W:1200 x H Rear:1800 / H Front:1500 x D:700mm
- W:1800 x H Rear:1800 / H Front:1500 x D:700mm
- W:2000 x H Rear:1800 / H Front:1500 x D:700mm
All measurements are approximate and may vary. Images are for illustration purposes only.
Installation Service: After all your inspiration, research and investment, a professional installation of your product is essential to ensure longevity. **We offer a complimentary installation to all customers in B, DY, GL, W, WR, WV postcode areas only. For all other postcodes, please contact our team to discuss options and surcharges.
Delivery: Delivery is provided at standard rate to all customers across our our delivery area. For all other postcodes, please contact our team to discuss options and surcharges.
Please note, this item is made to order.
All product photographs and images are for illustration purpose only. Prices include VAT. If you are purchasing Timber, as this is a natural product which is affected by temperature and moisture, it can expand, fade, warp, crack or split. This will not diminish the overall quality of the products supplied, and is not a default in manufacturing processes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
All prices include VAT