- Heavy duty Garden Studio with Veranda
- Ideal as affordable home office
- Handmade by experienced craftsman
- Pent Roof with premium grade polyester felt
- Joinery grade doors with windows
- Robust treated 70 x 50mm CLS framework
- 19 x 125mm* Matchboard floor
- 16 x 125mm* Matchboard roof/door
- 16 x 125mm* Shiplap cladding
- High quality ironmongery
- Complimentary installation** (Limited postcodes)
- Veranda will be the same footprint as your chosen shed size
- Millboard Decking [Optional enhancement]
Abberley Studio & Veranda
£4,852.80 – £10,852.80
Manufactured by hand to order using the highest quality materials, our experienced shed builders at Worcester Timber Products produce a wide range of classic, contemporary, and modern designs. The Abberley is an enhanced Tenbury model, encompassing a modern Garden Studio, perfect as a home office, summerhouse or home gym, and benefiting from additional doors extending out to a Veranda, a stunning space to relax and unwind.
Available in a variety of sizes, the Tenbury has a Pent roof with a joinery grade doors and windows. This model features a set of full length double doors to the front with two full length opening windows, and to the side, a full length window. High quality ironmongery is fitted across the studio in a galvanised finish, including 3 lever mortice lock. Customers in zone 1 and zone 2 of our standard delivery area benefit from complimentary installation.
A display model is available to view in our Show Garden which features a 10 x 8ft Studio with a 10 x 8ft veranda. Decking in the display model is by Millboard (optional enhancement). Click here for directions.
Construction, cladding and roofing
The heavy-duty construction means that our sheds are more rigid, more weatherproof and have a longer lifespan. The framework is robust, using 70 x 50mm (3 x 2) rounded planed timber providing a smooth professional finish to the interior of the shed. With premium cladding used, the interlocking tongue and groove boards slot together to provide a seamless appearance whilst the additional protective lip helps rain run off quickly. The cladding has a smooth and attractive finish and can be treated or painted to make it a focal point to any garden or outdoor space. Each length of cladding is double nailed using stainless steel nails for extra strength and durability. Fitted with 24kg Polyester charcoal shed felt, our roofing felt is a high-quality economical weatherproofing membrane. The polyester results in a stronger and more durable product compared with standard shed felt, and it also increases life expectancy of the product. Key materials used are a 19 x 125mm (Finished 17 x 120mm) matchboard for the floor, 16 x 125mm (Finished 12 x 120mm) matchboard for the roof and door, and 16 x 125mm (Finished 12 x 120mm) shiplap cladding.
This model benefits from an veranda creating a stylish area to relax, unwind or workout. Using using planed timber slats side panels (side and rear), matchboard floor and roof extending from the studio, together with support posts, this really will unlock the potential of your outdoor space. Please note, the image shown of our display model details the beautiful and luxurious Millboard resin mineral decking which is optional enhancement; please contact us to discuss your requirements.
The size of the veranda will mirror the same footprint as you select for the Shed/Studio. For alternative sizes, please contact us.
Doors & Windows
This model features two sets of joinery double doors, and three tall windows, two of which are opening. Within the double door and windows, and to control the heat and light, PERSPEX® clear cast acrylic window panels are fitted. These windows have outstanding clarity, high gloss surface and exceptionally hard wearing. It is superior to all other thermoplastic sheet and higher than that of glass with virtually no colour bias. Even after 10 years of outdoor exposure, PERSPEX® clear cast acrylic will continue to transmit 85% of visible light while other thermoplastic sheet will show a much greater reduction over the same period.
A robust hand built shed to your chosen size, veranda with same measurements as the studio, pent roof with front overhang and complimentary installation (see section below for terms).
Complimentary Installation Service
After all your inspiration, research and investment, a professional installation of your shed on a firm base is essential to ensure longevity. Worcester Timber Products offer a complimentary installation service (weekdays only) to customers in B, DY, GL, WR, WV, WS and some HR postcode areas. For all other postcodes, please contact us to discuss options and surcharges. On the day, our professional team will erect your shed, ensure all fixtures and fittings are in place and in full working order. Our installers will clear away any waste materials and ensure your shed is ready for immediate use. All we need you to do is make sure that a firm and level base is ready for the building to be assembled (see further information below). On occasions, delivery may be made separately. Please also advise us of any known access issues or concerns.
Important considerations to ensure your shed is installed promptly, and to ensure longevity:
- Your base must be firm, flat, and level, and a minimum of the size of the floor of the building.
- Ensure the base is sufficiently sturdy to be able to support the intended use and the weight of the building. We always recommend a concrete base, not slabs or gravel.
- Our installation teams may use a vehicle up to 3.5 tonne flatbed crafter. They will need to be able to access the property with the vehicle.
- The team may need to park their vehicle for a few hours. If your property is within a controlled parking zone, please arrange for a permit, visitor, or trade pass
- There should be no overhead obstructions like low branches, power cables, gate arches etc. Please advise prior to production of your shed to ensure appropriate changes can be made.
- Should the assembly team arrive and consider the site chosen for your building to not be suitable, you will be asked if you would like them to continue. If you do, you will be accepting responsibility for the structural integrity of the shed, and therefore indemnify Worcester Timber Products of any future issues that may arise.
- If the assembly team have to leave the site before completion for reasons beyond their control, including the reasons stated above, no refunds are applicable, and additional charges may be levied.
- To preserve and extend the life of your building, we recommend it is treated with an appropriate preservative, and repeated per manufacturer guidelines. Worcester Timber Products are an authorised stockist of OSMO. Recommended products include a UV Protection Oil which is a clear satin protection, ideal to protect your shed against harmful UV rays; it also enhances the look by bringing out the grains of the wood. Other products include an all-in-one translucent Natural Oil wood stain, and an Eco-friendly Country Colour satin wood finish range, with multiple colour options to suit your style and preferences.
- Please note, images are for illustration purposes only, and by submitting an order, you acknowledge and accept our standard Terms and Conditions.
Self-installation is not recommended for this product but may be possible for those competent in carpentry or building services. Please contact us to discuss.
Delivery is provided at standard rate to all customers across our delivery area. For standard delivery service to customers in B, DY, GL, WR, WV postcode areas, our vehicles are generally a 3.5 tonne flatbed crafter. At times we may use alternative vehicles or the services of a specialist third party carrier. Both services will need direct access to the property with the vehicle. For all other postcodes, please contact us to discuss options, surcharges and/or third-party carrier solutions.
Sizes, bespoke variations, and enhancements
Sizes are based on width and length. Please contact us to discuss bespoke options, variations and/or additions, including insulation, EPDM rubber roof and more.
All our timber is pressure treated, and therefore guaranteed against rot and decay (fungi) for 15 years.
10 x 10ft, 10 x 6ft, 10 x 7ft, 10 x 8ft, 10 x 9ft, 12 x 10ft, 12 x 12ft, 12 x 6ft, 12 x 7ft, 12 x 8ft, 12 x 9ft, 13 x 10ft, 13 x 12ft, 13 x 6ft, 13 x 7ft, 13 x 8ft, 13 x 9ft, 14 x 10ft, 14 x 12ft, 14 x 6ft, 14 x 7ft, 14 x 8ft, 14 x 9ft, 15 x 10ft, 15 x 6ft, 15 x 7ft, 15 x 8ft, 15 x 9ft, 16 x 10ft, 16 x 7ft, 16 x 8ft, 16 x 9ft, 18 x 10ft, 20 x 10ft, 22 x 10ft, 24 x 10ft, 26 x 10ft
Joinery Grade Double Doors x 2
Joinery Grade Full Length Windows x 3 (2 Opening)
Complimentary Installation (Zone 1 & 2), Installation – Other Postcode (Price on application)
All product photographs and images are for illustration purpose only. Prices include VAT. If you are purchasing Timber, as this is a natural product which is affected by temperature and moisture, it can expand, fade, warp, crack or split. This will not diminish the overall quality of the products supplied, and is not a default in manufacturing processes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
All prices include VAT