- Multiple Sizes.
- Heat treated carbon steel with green ruspert corrosion resistant finish.
- 1000 hours salt spray tested.
- No pre-drilling required.
- Large diameter flange head for increased load.
- Self countersinking head.
- FREE 2″ hexagonal magnetic socket bit supplied with every box!
Hex Head Timber Screws
£9.50 – £42.00
Sitemate Hex Head Timber Screws are ideal for a wide range of applications, such as decking, landscaping sleepers, rafters and fencing. Large diameter flange head for easy removal of driver bit after use and with a self-countersinking head. A free magnetic 8mm socket bit supplied in each box!
These Hex Head Timber Screws are corrosion resistant Ruspert Green finish, heat treated carbon steel with 1000 hours salt spray tested. They benefit from a sharp cutter tip; so no pre-drilling required.
Size stamped on head for ease of quality inspection
All product photographs and images are for illustration purpose only. Prices include VAT. If you are purchasing Timber, as this is a natural product which is affected by temperature and moisture, it can expand, fade, warp, crack or split. This will not diminish the overall quality of the products supplied, and is not a default in manufacturing processes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
All prices include VAT