Guest blog written and provided by Spring Forward Landscaping, an experienced family landscaping business located in Worcestershire. [Image of Owners, Lorna and Adam].
With many years of experience prior to launching Spring Forward Landscaping in 2018, they have completed a variety of projects in size ranging from small family gardens to large estates where they collaborated with a number of trades people to complete projects to a high standard. Their passion stems from a love of the outdoors and being a family business they recognise the need to have a space you can enjoy with your own family. They cover the Worcestershire area and can facilitate projects out of the county.
So we asked Lorna and Adam to give us some top tips and insight on what our customers should consider when when deciding their landscaping needs.
We receive many calls from potential clients, and many have the same theme, they don’t know where to start in their garden!
Here at Spring Forward Landscaping Ltd we have compiled a list of factors to deliberate when deciding how to improve or remodel your garden.
What is the purpose of your garden and how will it be used the most?
- Is it primarily for the children to play safely?
- Are you looking for an area to relax and entertain in?
- Do you have pets – more specifically dogs
Are you looking for a low maintenance garden?
- Do you like the idea of artificial grass?
- What paving products would you prefer to under, i.e., natural stone or porcelain
- Would you prefer more hardscaping, i.e., a large slabbed area?
- Do you have any issues that may prevent you from maintain a regular garden, for example, mobility issues, age or disabilities?
- Do you have the time to keep on top of the maintenance?
Do you have a timescale?
- As a reputable company recognised for our high quality work, we usually have a lead time of 3-6 months to start any new garden transformation projects.
- Many of our garden projects can range from a week to 4 weeks dependant on the size of the garden and the preparation work involved
Do you have a budget?
- Landscaping is a skill and remember as with any work carried out in and around your home you pay for quality
- Many of our projects cost between £3000-£9000 (on average)
- The cost of materials as with any product is reflected in the price, we never use cheap or inadequate materials
- As a professional and reputable company, we hold all the correct insurances in place as required by Law
- From experience cheap means poor quality, paying out more in the long run and causes unnecessary distress for the client
What style do you have in your house?
- Do you have a theme or style in your home that you want to bring into your garden?
- As your garden is an extension of your home would you like that to be incorporated into your outdoor area?
All of these factors are key when deciding what to do in your garden.
If you are looking for a professional and reputable company to help create you a garden that exceeds expectations then give us a call.
Spring Forward will discuss your requirements and needs at an initial consultation to ensure they deliver a garden made for you. Contact
Example Project: A stylish front garden can not only make you stand out from the street but also boost your property value
Example Project: We will never be the cheapest landscaper in your area and that’s fine by us. Why? Because we don’t specialise in cheap patios. Spring Forward only deliver high quality, bespoke installations that stand the test of time and really give you that WOW feeling.
Example Project: One of our favourite things to do is to install beautiful patios for our clients. We created this eye catching outdoor area for Karen and Les after they had been searching for 3 years for the right Landscaper!