- Heavy duty shed
- Handmade by experienced craftsman
- High pitched apex roof with detailing
- Premium grade polyester felt
- Single Door
- One Framed Perspex Window (optional)
- Robust treated 70 x 50mm CLS framework
- 22 x 125mm* Matchboard floor
- 16 x 125mm* Matchboard roof/door
- 16 x 125mm* Shiplap cladding
- High quality ironmongery
- Complimentary installation**
**B, CV, DY, GL, WR, WV and some HR postcodes
£682.80 – £1,287.60
Manufactured by hand to order, the Areley Kings is a high pitched, classically detailed garden shed. A perfect feature for any outdoor space and ideal for a number of storage needs. This model benefits from complimentary installation to customers in zone 1 and zone 2 of our standard delivery area. A model is available to view in our display area.
Construction and materials
The heavy-duty construction means that our sheds are more rigid, more weatherproof and have a longer lifespan. The framework is robust, using 70 x 50mm (3 x 2) rounded planed timber providing a smooth professional finish to the interior of the shed. With premium cladding, the interlocking tongue and groove boards slot together to provide a seamless appearance whilst the additional protective lip helps rain run off quickly. The cladding has a smooth and attractive finish and can be treated or painted to make it a focal point to any garden or outdoor space. Each length of cladding is double nailed using stainless steel nails for extra strength and durability. To ensure a high-quality economical weatherproofing membrane, all our sheds are installed with 24kg Polyester charcoal shed felt as standard. The polyester results in a stronger and more durable product compared with standard shed felt, and it also increases life expectancy of the product. Key materials used are a 22 x 125mm (Finished 19 x 120mm) matchboard for the floor, 16 x 125mm (Finished 12 x 120mm) matchboard for the roof and door, and 16 x 125mm (Finished 12 x 120mm) shiplap cladding.
Door & Ironmongery
With a single door, opening outwards, traditional medium tee hinges are used with a mix of standard and tamperproof screws, a brenton padbolt, and two turn buttons. To enhance security further, we recommend a 70mm Long thrown 6 pin lock barrel lock from the award winning Gatemate range. Add this to your basket and we will fit this complimentary for you.
To control the heat and light, PERSPEX® clear cast acrylic is used which has outstanding clarity, a high gloss surface and is exceptionally hard wearing. It is superior to all other thermoplastic sheet and higher than that of glass with virtually no colour bias.
Alternative sizes, bespoke variations, and enhancements
Sizes are based on gable end width, followed by length/depth. Please contact us to discuss bespoke options, variations and/or enhancements.
Complimentary Installation Service
After all your inspiration, research and investment, a professional installation of your shed on a firm base is essential to ensure longevity. Worcester Timber Products offer a complimentary installation service (weekdays only) to customers in B, CV, DY, GL, WR, WV and some HR postcodes. For all other postcodes, please contact us to discuss options and surcharges. On the day, our professional team will erect your shed, ensure all fixtures and fittings are in place and in full working order and ready for immediate use. All we need you to do is make sure that a firm and level base (ie Concrete) is ready for the building to be assembled. On occasions, delivery may be made separately. Please also advise us of any known access issues or concerns.
Self-installation may be possible for those competent in carpentry or building services. All components (made panels, raw materials, and hardware) will be delivered per specification, but please note, at this time there are no assembly instructions available for this model.
Delivery is provided at standard rate to all customers across our delivery area. At times we may use alternative vehicles or the services of a specialist third party carrier. Both services will need direct access to the property with the vehicle. For all other postcodes, please contact us to discuss options, surcharges and/or third-party carrier solutions.
All our timber is pressure treated, and therefore guaranteed against rot and decay (fungi) for 15 years. To further preserve and extend the life of your building, we recommend it is treated with an appropriate preservative, and repeated per manufacturer guidelines. Worcester Timber Products are an authorised stockist of OSMO. Recommended products include a UV Protection Oil which is a clear satin protection, ideal to protect your shed against harmful UV rays; it also enhances the look by bringing out the grains of the wood. Other products include an all-in-one translucent Natural Oil wood stain, and an Eco-friendly Country Colour satin wood finish range, with multiple colour options to suit your style and preferences.
Important considerations to ensure your shed is installed promptly, and to ensure longevity:
- Your base must be firm, level, and a minimum of the size of the floor of the building. We always recommend a concrete base, not slabs or gravel.
- Our installation teams may use a vehicle up to 3.5 tonne flatbed crafter. They will need to be able to access the property with the vehicle, and may need to park for a few hours. If your property is within a controlled parking zone, please arrange for a permit.
- There should be no overhead obstructions (low branches, cables, arches etc). Please advise prior to production of your shed to ensure appropriate changes can be made.
- Should the assembly team arrive and consider the site chosen for your building to not be suitable, you will be asked if you would like them to continue. If you do, you will be accepting responsibility for the structural integrity of the shed, and therefore indemnify Worcester Timber Products of any future issues that may arise.
- If the assembly team have to leave the site before completion for reasons beyond their control, including the reasons stated above, no refunds are applicable, and additional charges may be levied.
- Please note, images are for illustration purposes only, and by submitting an order, you acknowledge and accept our standard Terms and Conditions.
4 x 6ft, 4 x 7ft, 4 x 8ft, 5 x 6ft, 5 x 7ft, 5 x 8ft, 6 x 4ft, 6 x 5ft, 6 x 6ft, 6 x 7ft, 6 x 8ft
Left hanging, Right hanging
No window, Window – Left Side, Window – Right Side
Complimentary Installation (Zone 1 & 2), Installation – Other Postcode (Price on application), Self installation
All product photographs and images are for illustration purpose only. Prices include VAT. If you are purchasing Timber, as this is a natural product which is affected by temperature and moisture, it can expand, fade, warp, crack or split. This will not diminish the overall quality of the products supplied, and is not a default in manufacturing processes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
All prices include VAT