- Pressure Treated
- Self Assembly
- 20 year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- FSC Certified
- Dimensions: H2250mm x W1710mm x D1300mm
Out of stock
A large and sturdy arch which can be used to create an impressive entrance to any garden, or to define a pathway with displays of climbing plants up its trellised sides.
- Made in the UK
- Easy to assemble and comes flat packed with instructions
- Manufactured from renewably sourced Slow Grown Northern European Pine
- Pressure treated for protection against rot, fungus and the elements for up to 10 years
Dimensions: W178 x D134 x H226cm
Foot Print: W133-150 x D78cm
The side panels are adjustable to a give a 133-150cm width.
All product photographs and images are for illustration purpose only. Prices include VAT. If you are purchasing Timber, as this is a natural product which is affected by temperature and moisture, it can expand, fade, warp, crack or split. This will not diminish the overall quality of the products supplied, and is not a default in manufacturing processes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
All prices include VAT