- Pressure treated with Impra Wood protection
- Dual purpose (matchboard/shiplap)
- Decorative face that promotes rain water run-off.
- Uses an overlap joint system.
- Can be stained, varnished or painted.
- Made from slow grown European Redwood.
- 16mm x 125mm
- Various lengths available
Shiplap, Pressure Treated Redwood
£1.70 – £6.79
Made from slow grown European Redwood, our shiplap is dual purpose, and has a machined profile with a smooth finish. With an overlapping edge which promotes water run-off, the boards create a waterproof façade. This profile is relatively traditional compared to the more contemporary half laps and played profiles.
The timber is pressure treated with Impra Wood protection, and has a green tint to the treatment, although can be stained, vanished, or painted.
Ideal for building beautiful garden buildings such as sheds and summer houses.
All product photographs and images are for illustration purpose only. Prices include VAT. If you are purchasing Timber, as this is a natural product which is affected by temperature and moisture, it can expand, fade, warp, crack or split. This will not diminish the overall quality of the products supplied, and is not a default in manufacturing processes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
All prices include VAT