- Pressure Treated
- Made in the UK
- Self Assembly
- 20 year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- FSC Certified
- Part of a larger RHS Collection
- Extra-large feeding area encourages a variety of species
- Drainage slots so food stays dry
- Well balanced to prevent the table from toppling over
- Designed to make it challenging for cats and vermin to climb
- Slate effect roof is made from recycled materials
Palmer Square Bird Table
Out of stock
Head: H630mm x W500mm x D500mm
Entice those feathered friends to your garden with this quaint and charming little Bird Table. Sturdily constructed from FSC-certified softwood, it has a four-sided slate hip roof and a table with a slotted edge for easy cleaning, a perfect perch for the local birds. Features and Benefits Roofed design – This cute design with slate for added durability helps protect the bird food from the elements to keep it fresh and dry.
The Royal Horticultural Society have a mission to enrich lives through plants and horticulture and aim to inspire people to enjoy their gardens and outdoor spaces. The RHS collection is a practical and stylish wooden garden products inspired by RHS benefactors and designed to enhance any garden space.
All product photographs and images are for illustration purpose only. Prices include VAT. If you are purchasing Timber, as this is a natural product which is affected by temperature and moisture, it can expand, fade, warp, crack or split. This will not diminish the overall quality of the products supplied, and is not a default in manufacturing processes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
All prices include VAT