- Manufactured in the UK
- Environmentally friendly
- Low Carbon footprint
- Colour: Antique Oak
- Collection: Enhanced Grain
- Board Size: 3600 x 176 x 32mm
- Coverage: 1.54 boards per m2
- Samples available
Antique Oak, Enhanced Grain
Available on back-order | Estimated Availability 1-2 weeks
Enhancing outdoor spaces with enduring distinction, explore the range of Enhanced Grain decking from Millboard. Manufactured in the UK, Millboard decking exquisitely replicates every detail you'd expect from real wood, with a smooth and sleek texture. Moulded from selected oak boards the Enhanced Grain collection's contemporary design accurately recreates the subtle nuances of natural wood. Each of the shades are slip-resistant and showcase their organic patinas beautifully.
Antique Oak is a natural colour, with warm hues similar to the tones of tropical hardwood and the appearance is reminiscent of attractively aged flooring. Antique Oak boasts more tonal variation per individual board than any of the other colours in the Millboard range, providing a beautiful and organic look. For more information or to view other colours in the collection, download brochure.
Each board measures 176 x 3600 x 32mm, with an approximate coverage of 1.54 boards per m2. Created by Millboard, the Decking Calculator is a handy tool to help you to calculate the amount of decking and the components that you will need for your project.
Why choose Millboard Decking
- Resistant to algae : Unlike wood, there is no protein content to assist algae growth within the boards
- Environmentally friendly : Base materials have low impact on global warming and ozone depletion
- Hygienic : It's non porous surface is easy to clean for spills and deposits
- UV and weathering stability : Millboard decking has been tested in most weathers and temperatures
- Slip resistant : High grip surface much safer than wood, especially in the wet
- Lightweight : Easier to handle and install
- Low maintenance : Resists stains from food or drinks spills and algae growth
- 'Lost head' fixing : Durafix® fixings are virtually hidden beneath the unique Lastane® surface
- Moulded from real oak : Not extruded like most composites. Millboard decking looks just like the real thing
- Splinter-free : No wood content means absolutely no splinters
- Does not warp or rot like real wood : No timber content that will rot or be eaten by insects and pests
- Low carbon footprint : Independently and UKAS accredited to the ISO 14064-1 Verified Carbon Footprint Assurance Mark
Crafted to perfection
Each length of Millboard is the result of a long process of craftmanship and attention to detail. From the initial laying of the unique Lastane(R) surface, right through to the pouring of fibre-reinforced resin-mineral filler, Millboard focus on achieving the finest quality of finish. Each piece is hand-coloured to establish an authentic wood finish.
For a durable deck, don’t forget what goes underneath it
Millboard subframe options give you the best combination of durability, flexibility and ease of use. Especially combined with our DuoLift® cradles. Contact us to discuss options.
"The depth in these boards is so impressive. They look unmistakably natural, even close up"
David - Homeowner
At Millboard, they know that only the best will do, and that’s why their decking boards are manufactured to the highest of standards. Their Limited Warranty gives you peace of mind that they stand behind their product and that they will be there for you if something goes wrong. You must register within 90 days of purchase and ensure their Durafix® fixings have been used to fix the decking to the subframe. If you are registering Millboard decking boards, edging or fascia boards, they will issue you with either a 25 Year Limited Structural Decking Warranty or a 5 Year Limited Structural Decking Warranty, depending on the installation application of the boards.
|Dimensions||3600 × 176 × 32 mm|
Resin-mineral / Composite
1.54 boards per m2
All product photographs and images are for illustration purpose only. Prices include VAT. If you are purchasing Timber, as this is a natural product which is affected by temperature and moisture, it can expand, fade, warp, crack or split. This will not diminish the overall quality of the products supplied, and is not a default in manufacturing processes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
All prices include VAT