- Gatemate straight tower bolt
- Normally used on shed doors and outbuildings
- Secondary form of security on household doors
- Can be fitted horizontally or vertically
- Available in epoxy black, zinc plated or galvanised
- Sizes from 3″ / 75mm up to 10″ / 250mm.
Out of stock
Email when back in stock
GATEMATE® Discover the GATEMATE® range from Birkdale; industry leading wholesale supplier of quality gate and fencing hardware, accessories, fixings and tools
This Gatemate straight tower bolt is normally used on shed doors and outbuildings or as a secondary form of security on household doors. The tower bolt can be fitted horizontally or vertically and is available in epoxy black, zinc plated or galvanised finish in sizes from 3" / 75mm up to 10" / 250mm.
All product photographs and images are for illustration purpose only. Prices include VAT. If you are purchasing Timber, as this is a natural product which is affected by temperature and moisture, it can expand, fade, warp, crack or split. This will not diminish the overall quality of the products supplied, and is not a default in manufacturing processes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
All prices include VAT